Yesterday, I posted a video I did as a self challenge to put myself out there and face something I was terrified of. I didn’t watch the video again until today and this morning “Pre-coffee” I made another one after I finished watching the first one.
For anyone wondering “Pre-coffee” should have a clinical definition and be categorized as some other kind of disease. ( At least for me it is) I am not a doctor, so I won’t attempt a clinical definition….. but picture this….
Or check out other pins I have collected . If you have any to share, please add them too!!…But I digress….I wanted to share some things I have learned both about myself, and about making a video, just from doing that ONE VIDEO….. Caution though…the following video was made PRE-COFFEE. (ok while having the first cup or I wouldn’t have been able to turn on my computer) But as usual I digress…
Other things I learned from making the video:
- How to upload a video
- I really DO NOT Enunciate ( which is why I attempted to add captions) to this one… not perfect, it’s alot of work, but yah I learned something new.
- I HATE the way I LOOK and SOUND precoffee
- My goofy first video encouraged someone that I consider a VERY SUCCESSFUL blogger to try something she has been putting off…. DOUBLE WIN!!!!
- I’m gonna keep “doing me”. I know that If I did this or that when making a video, it would be more successful, but baby steps for now.
- Drink coffee before EVER attempting to blog or video
Ok Now I’m just rambling…. Thank you again to everyone that is following me on this adventure!!!! I am really enjoying it and learning lots of new things!!!!!