I was nominated by Kim, at I tripped over a Stone, for the Blogger Recognition Award and the sunshine blogger award. If you haven’t already, you can and should find Kim here. Kim is a woman that has faced many battles, yet still lives to tell about it.
I don’t normally participate in awards or nominations, so bear with me as I attempt to do my best. Ok so the rules for the blogger recognition award are as follows:
- Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
How my blog got started. If it wasn’t at 12 pm, I would have sworn that alcohol was a contributing factor. If you would like to read about it, please click the link for my first post.
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers. This one is so simple.
Step one, don’t listen to me. and step two….SEE STEP one
Nominate 10- 15 other bloggers for this award.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so that others can find them. Add the award logo to your blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 bloggers for the award and ask them 11 new questions. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
To answer Kim’s Questions:
Are you an early bird or a night owl? This one depends on the day. I accomplish more when I start early. I think due to cooler temps and less distractions, but if I have a project I am working on that I wasn’t able to finish, I become a night owl. OCD?
What is your personal favorite post on your own blog? I don’t have one. The one I am most proud of is the first one, because it was the scariest.
What time of day do you dread? The part of the day that my body says it has physically had enough
Have you been on the vacation of your dreams? I don’t think so. I have taken several adventures, but I’m not done seeing and learning new things, so I guess not.
Name your dream car. One that is paid for! Alright smart ass answer the question…. I would have to say a Dodge Charger, no specific year, or color.
If I see a penny on the ground would I pick it up? Nope! Well unless it was on the floor I just finished washing or something like that.
If I could pick a book title to describe your life over the last 10 years what would it be? Msgraceful…. NOT!
What song title best describes my life over the last 10 years? Emotional Girl by Terri Clark.
Ever thought of going Vegan?... LOL
I have to know, do you have a landline? Nope! In fact I removed all of the old phone lines from my walls when I remodeled last year.
I really am no good at following directions, and I don’t want to put anyone on the spot so I am not going to nominate anyone. I am, however, going to post several questions and hope that you will take a minute to answer in the comments below.
- How old are you?
- Do you remember how you found Msgracefulnot.com? For the people I paid to follow me please skip this question.
- Why do you live where you live? I mean country life or city life. The state or country that you live in. Do you have any plans to change that?
- Do you have any “dealbreakers” or instant turn offs when meeting new people or friends? Age, race, sexual preference, political affiliation etc, hold no weight on whether I will talk to someone or not, but I instantly either Challenge someone who is mean or “showboaty” or I instantly walk in the other direction. I have no time or energy for know it alls or people that think they are better than someone else.
- Which word or phrase do you say the most on any given day? For me, it is probably a tie between “Thank you” and “I’m sorry”
- Are there any words you refuse to say? I do not have a place in my life for the words Hate or Cunt.
- Do you have a favorite pet or animal? Do you have the pleasure of owning one? Why or why not?
- Do you have any addictions or compulsions? If you are like me and have many, please choose just one to share.
- Give a man a fish, or teach him to fish?
- How do you take your coffee?