As if adulting wasn’t hard enough, try throwing technology into the mix. Last week I posted a list of goals for October. They were:
- Losing weight and improving my health
- Continuing to learn word press and webpage design
- Clean out my closet (finishing something I started a long time ago)
I ended my post saying that when you make a tremendous list you set yourself up to fail. I was only going to make baby steps to make a few areas of my life more manageable.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
In an effort to try to be more organized, I have been trying to use my phone to help me keep track of all these projects, but in an effort to have more free time and be more organized, I feel like my face is stuck in the phone ALL the time trying to learn how to coexist with technology. OMG! I am becoming one of THOSE people!
While I still have my previously mentioned goals, I have slightly revised them.
- Walk one mile every day (even if it’s a total of a mile, not a full mile at a time, it’s still more than I am doing now)
- While I still plan to continue learning wordpress and 10,000 other apps, I need a bit more structure to my plan. A schedule perhaps?
- Continue working on the cross stitch since it has actually been a major stress relief when I unplug technology for the night.
- Remember to laugh
This morning so far, I have walked a mile, drank 32 ounces of water, signed into wordpress, and laughed at myself for over an hour. I think I will spend this week blogging about some of my technology faux pas. Please feel free to read, share, and even comment on some of your own!